Sample Letter of Recommendation for Teacher
Kay Traester has been my student teacher in my eighth grade English
classes during the winter/spring period of the 2004-2005 school year.
Kay came well prepared to her student teaching experience. Prior to
being my student teacher, she was a tutor for several weeks for some of
my needier students after school. In this capacity she was consistent,
compassionate and reliable. While student teachers are required to
spend one hundred hours for field study, Kay had clocked well over
double that amount prior to her student teaching experience with me
further evidencing her dedication to the teaching profession. This
enthusiasm and philosophy of hard work did not wane after she began her
formal student teaching in earnest.
When she began her student teaching, it was
immediately evident that Kay had a love for the profession and a sincere
interest in and concern for the students. She was willing to come up
with creative lessons that proved to be interesting and educationally
effectiive. Furthermore, she spent many hours with an individual
student working on reading strategies on her own time to help one of my
less capable readers.
Kay has approached any and all aspects of the work involved
in teaching my students with eager anticipation. She wrote extremely
detailed and well thought out plans in spite of the fact that during
this entire student teaching experience she maintained her
responsibilities as editor in chief of the Colgate University Maroon
News weekly newspaper. In fact, in my thirty years of teaching I have
never experienced any student teacher who was better prepared and who
worked harder than Kay. Her lessons have been thought out and
professional. She was always willing to adjust any parts of her lessons
she thought could be improved.
Kay’s classroom management style seemed closer to that of a
veteran teacher than to the student teacher she is. Her maturity in
dealing with the students was evident and, as a result, commanded real
respect from the students.
On a practical level, all the papers, quizzes and tests Kay
assigned to the students were immediately graded and returned to the
students. She maintained a level of efficiency that was fueled by her
obvious work ethic and her professional concern for her students’
progress. No time was wasted in her class.
While teaching in my classroom Kay took the initiative to
create many colorful, creative and effective bulletin boards relating
to the work being done and the units studied in class. She became ever
more efficient in her teaching, keeping lists of students who owed work
on the board as well as announcing the 北京福彩官网work assigned each day.
Overall, as the chairman of our English department, I would
not hesitate to offer Kay a teaching position in our district were we to
have an opening. Wherever she decides to accept a teaching position, I
know with all confidence that she will do an outstanding job and become
an asset to the school district fortunate enough to receive her
application for employment
Should you desire further information, please contact me at
Sherburne-Earlville Central School.
Reinerus M. Korver,
English Department Chair
Sherburne-Earlville Central School
Sherburne, N.Y. 13640
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral Degrees. As one of the top accredited online universities, University of Phoenix works with academic and industry professionals to design top-quality programs for their students. They provide online and on-campus programs for students looking to aim high in their career goals.
- Associate's, Bachelor's, & Master's Degrees. Ashford University has helped thousands of individuals get further ahead through higher education. They offer superior programs that are affordable, accelerated, and convenient.
- Associate's, Bachelor's, & Master's Degrees. With numerous course offerings, American Intercontinental University has programs that will accommodate any individual’s needs. They provide the appropriate training and education for those wanting to be future leaders in the fast-growing economy.
- Associate's, Bachelor's & Master's Degrees. Liberty University has both career and campus programs for individuals who want to obtain an affordable, accredited distance degree. Liberty University has an extensive network of academic and career support, so that students are prepared to succeed upon graduation.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s Degrees. Western Governors University is a private, nonprofit, online university that puts your competence as the top priority of every degree program. Each program emphasizes the mastery of essential skills and knowledge, which is an approach to online learning that rewards focused, hard-working adult learners. Progress toward your degree is based on passing rigorous competency-based assessments that measure your skills and knowledge in your field of study.
- Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's & Doctoral Degrees. Students already working full time will be able to attend Colorado Technical University and still be able to manage their current career. Colorado Technical University understands that it's tough to go back to school and offers their classes at various times so the student can pick their schedule to fit their needs.
Link to us |
The . All Rights Reserved